Mr. Andy Weiner
President, Rockstep Capital
Andy Weiner, manages the day-to-day operations of RockStep Capital. Founded in 1996, Weiner has built and developed over 7 million square feet of shopping centers throughout the United States comprising over $200MM of assets. The Company has properties in 10 states. Prior to founding RockStep Capital, Weiner Stores, a chain of 159 family clothing stores with locations in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas. A Stanford University graduate with a degree in Economics and Political Science, Weiner spent his junior year at the London School of Economics. He received his MBA from the University of Texas and completed Harvard University’s business program for retailing executives.
- Shopping center investments in secondary and tertiary markets, Grocery-anchored centers, power centers and malls, Value-add and high-income investments.
- Targeted 8% preferred return, targeted to be paid quarterly and 12-14% IRR with conservative underwriting and higher equity than our peers.
- Extensive upfront and ongoing due diligence and monitory of investments within the portfolio.
- Our assets generally feature a 6- to 7-year hold period that allows us to generate income while seeking optimal exit opportunities.
- Underwrite tenants for Amazon risk and focus on tenants that are e-commerce proof or resistant.
Income | Growth
Value Add | Buy and Hold